marți, 19 octombrie 2010

Kitab Ar Rooh- The Book of The Soul (part II)

In the Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful,

Kitab Ar Rooh- The Book of The Soul (part II)

Al-Fadl bin Muwaffaq had narrated. He said: When my father died, I was really frightened for him. I used to come to his grave everyday. Then I restricted from that what Allah (The Exalted) desire. Then I came to it one day. While I was sitting at the grave, my eyes overcome me. I fall in sleep. I saw as if the grave of my father had split, as if sitting in his grave, donned with his shrouds seen on him the features of the dead. He said, as if I wept when I saw him: O, son, what delayed you to come to me? I said: As if you know of my coming? He said: You never had come, but I know about it. You used to come to me, and I used to cheer up and be happy with you, and those around me feel happy with your invocation. I used to come to him after that, many times.



Uthman bin Sawda At-Tafawi had narrated, he said: His mother was among the worshippers. She was called a nun. He said: When she was at the brick of death, she raised her head to the sky, and said: O, my Supplier, and on whom I depend in my life, and after my death, do not dismay me at the death time, and do not make me alone in my grave. He said: then she died. I used to come to her every Friday, invoking Allah's and asking forgiveness for her and to the people of the graves. I saw her one day in my dream. I said to her: O, mother, how are you? She said: O, son, that for death a vehement anguish, and I am by the praise of Allah in an extoled partition, stretching out the musks, and lying in it on the sacrenet and the silk brocades till the Resurrection Day. I said to her then: Do you want anything? She said: yes. I said: And what this can be? She said: Do not abandon what you used to do, of visiting and invoking for us, and I feel happy with your coming on Friday, when you come from amongst your family. It would be said for me: O, nun, this is your son, he has come. I would be happy, and all those around me of the dead will be happy.


Bishr bin Mansour had narrated. He said: When it was the plague period, there a man used to come to the gravedigger, and he used to witness the prayer on the funerals. When it was the evening, he used stand at the door of the graves. He used to say: May Allah (The Exalted) cheer up your loneliness, and have mercy on you in your forlorness, and overpass your evil doings, and accept your virtues, not adding on those words. He said: I stayed that night, and I returned back to my people. I did not come to the graves and I did not invoke as I used to do. He said: While I was sleeping, a group of people had come to me. I said: Who are you and what is your need? They said: We are the people of the graves. I said: What is your need? They said: You used to grant us a gift at your going to your family. I said: And what is it? They said: The invocations which you used to invoke with. He said: I will return to that. He said: And I did not leave it ever after that.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu