marți, 19 octombrie 2010

Kitab Ar Rooh- The Book of The Soul (part III)

In the Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

Kitab Ar Rooh- The Book of The Soul (part III)


Yazid bin Abu Habib had narrated that Salim bin Umair had passed by a grave suffering from retention of urine. Some of his companions said to him: If you come down to these graves and urinate in some of its holes. Thereafter he wept, then he said: Glory be to Allah, and by Allah, I feel shy of the deads to do as I do for the living, if the deads were not to feel with that, I wont feel shy.

And it were known that the dead knows with the doings of the livings of his relatives and brothers. Abdullah bin Al-Mubarak said: Thawr bin Yazid had narrated from Abu Aiyub. He said: The deeds of the living are exhibited on the dead, if they see good they are happy and announce the glad tidings, and if they see evil they say: Our Lord, see in it. And the son of Abu Ad-Dunia had mentioned from Ahmad bin Abu Al-Hawari. He said: Muhammad, my brother, had narrated, he said: Abbad bin Abbad had come upon Ibrahim bin Saleh. He was in Palestine. He said: Preach me. He said: With what I preach you, may Allah lead you the right way? It reached me that the deeds of the living are exhibited on their dead relatives, then wait for what is exhibited on the Messenger of Allah (may the blessing and peace of Allah be upon him) of your deeds. Then Ibrahim died until his beard became wet.



The naming of those saluting on them is sufficient. If they were not to feel with it, then it wont be valid to name him a visitor. The visited, if he were not to know with the visit of the one who visits him, it is not valid to be said that he visited him. This is the reason for the visit as to all the nations. As well the salutation on them. The Holy Prophet (may the blessing and peace of Allah be upon him) had taught his nation, if they were to visit the graves to say: Peace on them, the people of the dwelling of the believers and Muslims. We, if Allah (The Exalted) desires, will follow you. May Allah (The Exalted) have mercy on the previous of us, of you, and the late, we ask Allah, the good health for us and you.

Al-Kallal had mentioned it: From Ash-Sha'bi, whosaid: The Ansar used to go to the grave of the dead related to them, reciting at his grave the Quran. He said: I heard Al-Hasan bin Al-Jawari saying: I passes by a grave of one of my sisters, I recited there, ”The Blessed”, to what is mentioned in it. Thereupon a man came to me and said: I saw your sister in the dream saying: May Allah recompense Abu Ali with good. I had benefited with what he recited.


Abu Muhammad said: And it is mentioned from Al-Fadl bin Al-Muwaffaq. He said: I used to come to the grave of my father one time after another, and more than that. I witnessed once a funeral in the graveyard, in which he were buried in. I hurried to my need and I did not come to him. When the night had come, I saw him in the dream. Thereupon he said toe: O, son, why you did not come to me? said to him: O, father, and do you know if I come to you? He said: Yes, by Allah, O, son, I keep looking at you until you go out of the arcade until you reach to me, and as you sit to me, then when you stand. I keep on looking to you until you pass the arcade.

And it was valid from Amr bin Dinarwho said: No dead who dies, but he knows what will be in his family after him. That tey wash and shroud him, and he would be looking to them.


Chapter:

And what denotes on this also what had been done by the people anciently, and till our day of instruction: The dead in his grave. If it were not to hear that and to benefit with it, then there is no benefit in it and it is in vain. Imm Ahmad, may Allah's mercy be upon him, was asked about it, and he preferred it, and he protested on it with the doing.


And it was narrated concerning this: It is a weak hadith , in which At Tarabani had mentioned it in his lexicon of hadith Abu Umama. He said: The Messenger of Allah (the blessing and peace of Allah be upon him) said: It any one of you dies, and you level on him the sand, let anyone of you stand on the head of his grave, then to say: O' Such, the son of Such, than he hears and doesnot answer. Then let him say: O'Such, the son of Such (female) another time. Let him straighten his sitting. Then let him say: O'Such, the son of Such (female) and to say: Lead us , may Allah's mercy be upon you, but you do not hear. Then he says: Mention whatyou came out of the world with: The testimony, that there is no God but Allah, and that Muhammad is The Messenger of Allah, and I am satisfied with Allah as Lord, and with Islam as a religion, and with Muhammad as a prophet, and with the Holy Quran as an Imam. That Munkar and Nakir , each one of them is delayed and would say: Thrust with us, and what makes us sit to that, and he were instructed his argument? And Allah and His Messenger are their argumentation. Thereupon a man said: O,Messenger of Allah, and if he doesnt know his mother? He said: He relates him to his mother Eve.

Ad it was valid from Hammad bin Salma, from Shahrbin Hwshab that As-Sa'b bin Juthama and Awf bin Malek were brotherly associated. Sa'b said to Awf: O, my brother, any one who dies before the other, let him visualize the other. He said: Or that will appear to me? He said: Yes. Thereupon Sa'b diesd. Awf saw him in what the sleeper sees, as if he had come to him. He said: O, my brother,. He said: Yes. I said: What was done with you_ He said: Some of my calamities were forgiven. He said: And I saw black brightening things in his neck. I said: O, my brother, what is this? He said: Ten dinars, I borrowed from Such, the Jewish. They are in my horn. Give them to him. And do know, o, my brother, that nothing happened to my family after my death but its news was attached to me, even a cat, a few days ago died. And do know, that my daughter will die after six days, recommend her with the grace. When it was the next morning, I said: In that a meaning, so I came to his family, and they said: Hello, Awf, as well you do with the legacy of your brothers? What have you done since the death of Sa'b? He said: I distracted myself with what the people distract with . I looked to the horn and got it down, and I snatched what is in it. I found the sack in it the dinars, and I sent it to the Jewish. I said then: Had you anything on Sa'b? He said: May Allah's mercy be on Sa'b, he was of the best companions of the Messenger of Allah (may the blessing and peace of Allah be upon him). It is for him. I said: To tell me. He said : Yes. I lended him ten dinars, and I discorded it to him. He said: It is , by Allah, but its essence. He said: I said: It is one.

He said: Did anything happen to you after the death of Sa'b? They said: Yes, such had happened to us, and such had happened as well. He said: Mention it. They said: Yes, a cat had died a few days ago. I said: There are two.

I said: Where is my niece? They said: She is playing. I brought her, and he touched her. That she were feverish. I said then: Recommend with her favor, and she died during six days.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu